25 April 2011

Happysad

Happysad is the mysterious state of things. One cannot be without the other but further more the one IS the other. Happiness is also sadness looked at in another way. Sadness is happiness from a different standpoint. Like two sides of the same coin, when it comes right down to the detail - they are one. Here are my happy flowers sadly and joyfully battling on after two weeks.
The clock that ticks for me makes me sad but what is more beautiful than a shower of dandelion seeds, wraith-like, filled with life and death drifting across the lane to settle on stony ground.

I meditated all weekend on the nature of the present momemt. I took refuge in the Buddha, Dharma and Sanga. But mostly I took refuge in a Hammock

Where I wound yarn and sang to the seeds that never make it

No comments:

Post a Comment