26 November 2017

Gold is for Goddesses

 Suddenly I'm thoroughly approving of early Christmas anticipation. I can barely wait till the 1st December to get going on the decorations. In the meantime I'm filling my Gold craft basket with Christmas crafty goodness and will spend this week making as much as I can before I most likely abandon it all as time overtakes me and I slow down even slower for Christmas.
 Outside seems golden too as the last leaves came down in this week's storm. I have noticed more leaves and season changes this year as I'm snapping more.
I've been appreciating our sunny mornings and enjoying the long golden light of the afternoons before they disappear so soon. Time to turn inwards and close the curtains.

And my golden girl. My little goddess. We are friends you and I. Long may that continue. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment