8 January 2011

Just relax and your body will find its soul


I am grateful for this week of relaxation - a week to look down the New Year and find its inspiration. A week to ask my body what it needs after the misery and sadness we've suffered together recently. This year I want to help it to bring me some happy - feed it properly, put it to bed on time and let it find it's soul.

This week's happy number 1 - I have awakened to podcasting - I love 'Cast-on' - I'd never found the time to connect before. So lovely to knit to http://cast-on.com/

Happy number 2 - Saying 'Yes' to friends and 'No' to extra-curricular activities. I've caught up with some truly marvellous people over the Christmas period and unbelievably, they're also my mates and I love them.

Happy number 3 - Sadie bellydancing on Youtube - if only I could do this all my problems would be solved. www.youtube.com/watch?v=YamDoDK71Ds

And here's the nub of it. Happy lies in the body, to listen to podcasts you need to be relaxed, to open to friends you need to be well rested and to let your body find its soul you have to get your butt to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment